To our Valued Customers,
We hope you are all staying safe, happy and healthy. We just wanted to reiterate that we are fully operational, and as an essential service, we are taking the utmost care to support and protect you through these uncertain times.
In order to maintain safe, uninterrupted and continued quality service; as the COVID 19 situation evolves; we have implemented, and will continue to implement, the following:
1. While we love visiting with our customers our office will be closed to walk in traffic. However, we are always available by both phone and email. You can use either mode of communication to both; request access to your current storage unit, as well request new bookings, deliveries and rentals.
2. If you need to access your unit; as per usual, call us the day before and we will happily have your unit ready for you. Once you arrive at our location call us again and we will direct you to your unit via phone or from a safe distance outside our office doors.
3. If you have booked a delivery with us please do not approach our drivers. If you have questions or concerns about your delivery you can contact our office and we will be happy to answer your questions or relay a message to our driver.
4. If you wish to make a payment, we have multiple easy, online payment methods. You can pay via our website, send us an e transfer or call us with a credit card number. Unfortunately, and for obvious reasons, we will not be accepting cash payments.
Furthermore, we will be continuing with the enhanced cleaning and sanitization methods of our facilities and MOBOX units as per Health Canada Guidelines. As well, we will continue with the physical distancing and the precautionary measures as set forth by the emergency health act.
In support of local Health Care Workers we are offering a 15 % on all of our services to all Health Care and First Resonder Workers. ***Offer is valid until Sept 1/2020.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES SAFE
1. Public Health Agency of Canada
We are monitoring updates on COVID-19 and are following the latest recommendations provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), who are working with local health authorities, and provincial and federal agencies to track and assess the spread of COVID-19. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
2. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization
In addition to our regular detailed cleaning we are now undertaking enhanced cleaning and disinfection of our facilities every day, our staff are also disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day.
- Take advantage of our remote payment options
Paying for your storage unit can be achieved from the comfort of your home. Take advantage of our online payment option through our websites https://www.adamsstorage.com/ or https://moboxstorage.com/ 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or call your storage location if you would prefer to set up an automatic credit card or direct debit through your bank. (Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm; Sun, 10am-4pm). Our dedicated staff will be happy to help you.
Adams Storage View Royal – 250-474-4477
Adams Langford Storage – 250-478-5008
Adams Uptown Storage – 250-953-5330
Adams Esquimalt Storage – 250-388-4887
Adams Mobox Storage Royal Oak – 250-896-6269
Across Canada, healthcare, community and government organizations are working hard day and night, and we thank you for your extraordinary efforts to support Canadians during such a challenging time.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff are of utmost importance to us, and are the driving force behind our decision-making as we proactively take precautions against the spread of COVID-19, while continuing to provide the level of service you have come to expect. Thank you and stay safe.